T : 02085401666
F : 02085430534
M: 07878335000
Family Visas
  Marriage visa
  Unmarried/Same Sex Partner Visa
  Fiance/Proposed Civil Partner Visa
  Parents/Grandparents Visa
  UK Unmarried Partners
  UK Ancestry Visa
UK Visit Visa
  Business Visit Visa
  Entertainment Visit Visa
  General Visit Visa
  Visa to get Medical Treatment
  Sports Visit Visa
  Chinese Delegation Visa ADS
  Student Visit Visa
Tier 1 Visa
  Invester Visa
  Prospective Enterpreneur
  Enterpreneur Visa
  Post Study Work
Tier 2 Visa
  Work Permit
  Change of Employment
  Intra Company Transfer
Tier 3 Visa
  Student Visa
  Student Visit Visa
Tier 4 Visa
  Youth Mobility Scheme
  Temporary Workers
Asylum and Humanitarian Protection
  Asylum Claim
  ILR as a Refugee
  Family Reunion
  Legacy Cases
Passport & Travel Document Applications
  Applications For British Passport
  Refugee Travel Document
  Stateless Person Document
  Certificate of Travel
  One Way Travel Document
ILR - Marriage

  Purpose of the Visa: 

This visa enables you to join your husband/wife/civil partner in the UK.   This application can even be made if your husband/wife/civil partner is already present in the UK.
Requirement of Visa : 
The main requirement to get a visa under this category is as follows:
Your sponsor must have a settled status in the UK; that means that he/she is legally living in the UK with no time limit on his/her stay.
That both of you have met each other. 
That both of you are at least 18 years of age.
That both of you must plan to live together.
That both of you must be able to support both yourself entirely without recourse to public funds.
You satisfy the English Language requirement. 
That there must be sufficient accommodating available for both parties to live. 
Duration of the Visa:
It is issued for a period of 2 years after which you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) or Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK and subsequently for British Nationality. 
Rights in the UK:
This visa entitles you to take up any type of work in the UK upon your arrival in the country.       
Applying while within the UK?
As state above, this application can even be made if you are already in the UK. In this case, you need to have a valid UK visa that was initially issued for a period of more than 6 months.   It means that visitors in the UK with a visa for less than 6 months cannot generally make such application from the UK.    
Where is my application submitted?
It is filed where the visa applicant currently lives that means if you are already in the UK, it will be submitted at the UKBA offices here; in all other cases, it is filed at the local or nearest British High Commission/Embassy in the country where you are based.   
Which Forms do I need to complete? 
Form FLR (M) if you are applying within the UK; Form VAF4A if applying from overseas.     
What we can do for you?
At Rashid and Rashid Solicitors, we will look after your application from start to finish in the best possible way at an amazing low cost.  Your application would undergo the following stages with us:
A detail assessment of your case considering your particular circumstances.  
Explaining the procedure and requirements in more depth in the light of your particular circumstances. 
Advising you on all the necessary documents required to satisfy the visa requirement. 
Completing all the relevant forms and other paperwork on your behalf.
Drafting legal grounds in support of your application.
A qualified immigration solicitor and accredited immigration supervisor supervising throughout the conduct of your case.   
Submitting your application to the relevant immigration office.
Keeping you up to date on the progress of your application. 


ILR Applications
Email Address:
Contact No: